Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hello...yes, I am resurrected!

While going through my computer archives, I came across my old blog and realized that it had been years since I've written anything other than business emails and computer generated digital communication...all business related of course.  I couldn't remember the last time I did anything personal and reflective; therefore, I decide it was time to resurrect my blog.  When I created this blog, I was focusing on the happenings in our life, now I think I'll use this place as a spot for ramblings.

I've always had aspirations of being a writer or photographer.  A successful blogger usually has a focus.  Since I can't make up my mind what I'd like to do, I've decided to explore my options.  As a kick-off...I thought maybe I'd just pick a topic once a week  from Sunday Scribblings or One Minute Writer  then maybe a few from other places...and who knows, maybe my photos just might inspire me to write.  

If you fancy yourself and do the same, just link it to your comment page.  I would love to see what you come up with.

Ann 



No comments: