Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My first winter






Its been a long time since I have posted. I had another crash of my computer and I thought I lost most of my pics, but I had duplicates on my external drive...yay, so I was able to save the few that I have taken.

Gunter is home and so we are enjoying the coming of Spring...but I wanted to make sure that I at least took some pictures of what our biggest winter storm brought. Otherwise, the snow has been light enough to melt after a few days...then some sunny weather...but brrrrrrr we had some cold days. In fact, the pipes froze one day and I had to keep my cupboards open for a couple of those cold days win the thermometer dipped to below 9 degrees. Anyway, I took these pics Feburary 22nd. This is the backyard and the front yard layered with snow!

No comments: