Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We wish our friends and family a very Merry Xmas













When
many think of Christmas, they think of snow, spending time with the family and Christ the Savior. I am very much the same!. This is the first Christmas away from my family and friends, and I realize how much I miss them. As I approached this holiday, I came to the realization that I have not told my family and friends how important they are to me. I may be reminded of the holiday through songs, the prestine winter weather, Christmas cheer and decorations, but it doesn't instill the joy I have when I am with all of you. Although I can't embrace each person personally, I want you all to know that I am thinking of each person throughout the holiday, and I want to wish you Christ's blessings this season and the coming year.

Also, with this blog, I would like to share with you a piece of Gunter's and my life, important elements that make up who we are, and those people who make up our family and friends. I apologize that we don't have every family member in our blog, but I am hoping that within time, we will be able to gather pictures of our family and friends to share with everyone. Gunter and I encourage you to share with us your pictures, your thoughts and even your humor on our site.


Most of all...we would like to embrace our friends and family in our thoughts letting everyone know that we LOVE YOU ALL. May everyone have a wonderful Christmas and a warm felt holiday!

We hope you enjoy our blog. Please check in once in awhile by phone call, email and/or just to see if I have added any more pics to this site.

Blessings this holiday and always,

Gunter and Ann

No comments: