Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sassy






Well Gourley's Brittanys is Sassy's breeder! Sassy is the daughter of Maxie Girl (Maxine)...my first Brittany from one of Gourley's first breeding. If you have a chance, please take a look at my favorite sites. There are websites of all my favorite sites including Copley Brittanys who is Maxi Girls Daddy's Breeder, Zoro who has had multiple championships. All I can say is I LOVE my dogs.

The following are pictures of Sassy...or at least I am trying to get pictures of her that Christine Gourley asked me to take of her. I have to tell you tho, "Sassy" takes after her name. She is a ball of energy and non stop. Gunter does not have a restful day unless she takes her nap. I call these ugly pictures, that is until I get something nicer. Lol and this is a head shot of her....do you think I can get any closer? Also, here is a shot of what we wish all the dogs would do more often...sleep. The Akita laying next to Maxine and Sassy is, Pricilla's, our neighbor's next show champion.

No comments: