Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ann's Family



























Here are pics of my family:
1) Mom, Petar, Junior and Rudy. This picture was taken during the time my mother came for her trip to California.
2) Gina, Junior and Angie. For those who dont know, Gina passed away just recently and Angie, after her mother's death left the family to live with her natural father. We will miss our family, but in our heart, we love them dearly. Randy has gone to Virginia with Junior to start a new chapter in his life.
3) This is Shalan my daughter and Devin, my most recent grandson with Devin's cousin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom, Nice pics. I like your blog site. You need a picture of Pops and I all together. I'll send you one soon. What about Randy? Where is he at? Now that you got Max the Dog. Gotta give him some pic time too. I'll send Christmas pics soon.
Blessings, Shalan