Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sassy

Holly & Max

Well I surely cannot wear my welcome out at Randy and Anne's so I thought I would wear my welecome out at Gunter's moms...Ann Marie's but before I go into that. I forgot to tell you about Sassy. Well Sassy is my first Brittany's pup that we decided to keep. When I went to Virginia she came with me. Yes, I had all these grandiose ideas of getting her show title finished, but instead it was so busy that I just couldn't get involved in the AKC Brittany clubs of even the local dog clubs. Poor Sassy ended up being kenneled while I worked. Well Ann Marie and Jim had a nice large yard with acreage and their own 2 dogs Holly and Max, so it was agreed that Sassy would go out there. In the meantime, I tried to make week and mid week trips out there. Well with the ole gas going up it wasnt economical..but for my own sanity and of course I missed the dog I moved up to Ann Marie and Jim's place.

No comments: