Saturday, November 08, 2008

Back again


One of the falls in Roseburg heading towards Coos Bay.


Well its been awhile since Ive posted anything. I'm in Roseburg and Gunter is in Klamath Falls. I left for a year and moved to Virginia with the anticipation that Gunter would follow me. Well it didnt happen so came back to the Pacific Northwest. I really missed all my friends and of course my home. Hardest thing to do was to leave a great job. Anyway 3 months not having a home really put a damper on the finances, so I found this job at the hospital in Roseburg. Its a new industry for me and I sure miss home, but at least i dont have to fly home to see Gunter.

Still love my photographs and taking pics when i have time. I also am playing Guild Wars.

If anyone knows anything about playing MMORPG games it can get consuming. The one thing about playing the game, I get to spend some time online with Gunter. Otherwise, I usually just veg out on the computer. I've just joined Facebook and found there are a few people out there that I actually still know and is on there too. Anyway Ive been able to link to the site so those on facebook can actually read this blog.

No comments: