Sunday, November 09, 2008

Always in the garden


Christian, Anne Marie & Nikolaus

One of Anne Mare's favorite thing to do, next to cooking, is working her garden. I I missed out by not taking advantage of nice days in the garden, instead I stayed indoors on the internet missing those days that Anne Marie would go out tending to her vegetable gardens. This is one lady whose energy is endless. She works all day then comes home to tend to the garden, cooks her fabulous meals, keeps house, works on her embroidery, goes to the Genealogy Center, sews, takes classes at the community college then starts all over again! We had tons of fun visiting thrift stores and just sharing times as friends. Don't ever believe the stories that mother-in-laws and daughter-in-laws can't get along. The most satisfying time I had living in Virginia was the friendship I had with Anne Marie. Sadly, I neglected to take any pictures of her or Jim..but I found a picture of Anne Marie during a vacation she took while out in Klamath Falls, as well as a picture of a flower in her garden.

No comments: